Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 0 - 1 years
Salary : Negotiable
Posted On : Mar 22, 2020
Valid until : Apr 12, 2020
· Conduct research related to social media trends and stay updated with the latest trends.
· Make strategies for endorsing brand on online platforms.
· Create innovative and creative content for audience engagement and customer attraction.
· Collaborate with the marketing department for the proper execution of the plan.
· Handle social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
· Handle marketing campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.B.A (Marketing Management/Management/Industrial Management/Banking and Finance/Other)
B.B.S (Accountancy/Finance/Marketing Management/Other/General Management)
MBA (Any/Finance/Marketing )
MBM (Business Management)
MBS (Other/Marketing Management/General Management)
Preferred Age Range
20 - 35 years
Describe Candidate Profile
· Bachelor Degree in Management with specialization in marketing.
· Creative and Innovative.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Strong knowledge about social media networks.
· Experience in digital marketing and content writing.
· Good Knowledge of marketing terms.
Other Job Details
Number of Vacancies
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Instructions To Apply
Apr 12, 2020
Or send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org