Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 3 - 5 years
Salary : 35 Thousand to 50 Thousand(Monthly)
Posted On : Apr 24, 2020
Valid until : May 29, 2020
. Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
· Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
· Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
· Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
· Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
· Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
· Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
· Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
· Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
· A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impact strategies
· Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
· Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
· Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
· Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment’s and services.
· Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions.
· Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
· Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) (Hotel Management)
Preferred Age Range
26 - 40 years
Other Job Details
Number of Vacancies
Instructions To Apply
May 29, 2020
Forward your C.V directly to email@example.com