Front Desk Officers
Job Type : Full Time
Experience : Fresher
Salary : Not Disclosed
Posted On : Dec 02, 2019
Valid until : Dec 23, 2019
· Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
· Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
· Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
· Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
· Keep the reception area clean and tidy
· Conduct patient counseling and query management.
· Assist the medical team for patient management during rush hours.
· Act as coordinator between the patient and medical team as well as the administration.
· Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information on procedures or policies.
· Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile
Plus 2 (Management)
B.B.S (Accountancy/Marketing Management/General Management)
Preferred Age Range
20 - 30 years
Other Job Details
Number of Vacancies
Secretary / Front Office / Data Entry
Front Desk Officer
Instructions To Apply
Dec 23, 2019