Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Salary : Negotiable
Posted On : Jun 24, 2020
Valid until : Jul 15, 2020
? Stock Responsibility: Ensure FEFO (First Expiry First Out), arrange for stock from outstation warehouses,
• Receives and inspects all incoming stocks/ materials and reconciles with transfer challans; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
• Receives and stores documents and confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file destruction.
• Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
• Arranges and delivers stocks as requested.
• Deals appropriately with canceled and damaged items.
• Receives, stores, tags and tracks existing and surplus stocks; prepares stock lists for items to be cleared.
Desired Candidate Profile
Plus 2 (Commerce/Management)
Preferred Age Range
20 - 40 years
Describe Candidate Profile
Manage the warehouse at Sarawagi Group (KTM Office) by implementing systems and processes that help the organization meet its goals and objectives and facilitate inventory control across warehouses.
Other Job Details
Number of Vacancies
Instructions To Apply
Jul 15, 2020
Mail Directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org