Human Resource Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 4 - 5 years
Salary : 25 Thousand to 40 Thousand(Monthly)
Posted On : Jun 24, 2020
Valid until : Jul 15, 2020
HR Strategy and Planning
• Responsible for owning and driving the HR Strategy and HR Roadmap that is aligned to the Organizational Strategy and supports growth and maximizes shareholder value
• Lead all People related initiatives in collaboration with the leadership team for long term growth of the Company
• Annual planning for the HR function, in terms of areas of priority, key initiatives and milestones to be achieved, HR structure, team roles and responsibilities
• Identify and initiate organization wide manpower planning exercise to budget and plan the numbers and cost
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Manage end to end recruitment and selection process
• Develop, engage, motivate and retain policies for talent
• Coordinate hiring of new staff among all departments
• Guide talent acquisition initiatives for the entire business by ensuring development of robust tools for talent selection
• Responsible for making Sarawagi Group an ‘Employer of Choice’, by enhancing the company’s ability to attract, develop and retain the best people in the Industry, and be the external face of the company
• Drive the design and implementation of innovative programs for Talent Acquisition
• Review and improve Talent acquisition activities and metrics on a periodic basis
Payroll, Performance and Rewards
• Preparation of Payroll for Sarawagi Group including 4 offices, factory and branches
• Assist full-time staff with benefits, time-tracking, and payroll
• Attendance monitoring and disbursement of salary, advance processing, leave approval
• Evaluation of staffs performance for promotional activities
• Responsible to correct implementation of the Labour rules applicable in Nepal such as Social security fund and the Labour Law Act 2074.
Employee Engagement Interventions
• Nurture a fun and positive working environment by creating employee engagement activities such as employee of the month, monthly birthday celebration and other such related activities.
• Responsible for continuously benchmarking best practices & ensuring that employee engagement indices are improving.
• Drive effective internal communications (HR related) within the organization.
• Use inputs from various organizational forums, to identify HR interventions that can enhance organizational effectiveness and drive such initiatives as projects.
Compliance and Audit
• Ensure compliance with statutory provisions with respect to people practices and processes
• Keep up with HR best practices and relay information as needed to appropriate staff
• Receive and process employee concerns and complaints as guided by the policy
• Get a monthly audit of HR tasks and procedures through a third party and submit month end reports on areas of improvement.
• Review and update forms, documents and files of each employee from the start to end of their employment.
Internal Customer Satisfaction
• Drive feedback collection from all functions to gauge levels of internal customer satisfaction with the HR department and draw action plans, as necessary
• Comprehensive people management responsibilities, in terms of:
• Handling Performance Appraisals of subordinates – Set goals, review and manage performance, guide and counsel and provide feedback on performance so as to ensure a motivated and committed team
• Playing an active role in recruitment of incumbents into the team
• Responsibility for handling and approving promotions in the team
• Ensuring high level of employee engagement and retention of key personnel
• Responsibility for training and counseling of the team along with career planning & development
• Enhancing the competency level of the team, by providing them opportunities like feedback, training, coaching, etc.
• Drive the development of Manpower plans for the team to ensure adequate manpower for the team
• Advise the Top management on employee welfare related policies and norms such as those involving medical assistance, housing, transportation, educational assistance etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Preferred Age Range
26 - 40 years
Describe Candidate Profile
Other Job Details
Number of Vacancies
HR / Administration / IR
Human Resource Manager
Instructions To Apply
Jul 15, 2020
Mail Directly @ email@example.com