Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Salary : Not Disclosed
Posted On : Jan 26, 2020
Valid until : Feb 16, 2020
· Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card, vouchers, or automatic debits.
· Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
· Checking daily cash accounts
· Scanning goods and collect payments
· Make sales referrals, cross-sell packages and introduce new ones
· Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information on procedures or policies.
· Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
· Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
· Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers etc
· Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
· Keep reports of transactions
· Managing petty cash transactions.
· Type accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
· Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
· Interact with internal and external clients relating to accounts and finance matters of out-standings, credit/debit notes, deductions, etc
· Handle account payables and receivables.
Desired Candidate Profile
B.B.A (Banking and Finance)
Preferred Age Range
20 - 30 years
Other Job Details
Number of Vacancies
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Instructions To Apply
Feb 16, 2020